Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 Recap: Personal Favorites

Yes, I'm very late to posting this recap this year but I did give you fair warning, did I not?  As expected, transitioning to a new role at work is hectic and to top things off, Chris and I decided to book a last minute trip...to Antarctica.  Not joking.  Given I love to plan and plan and plan some more I sometimes wonder what I was thinking to book such a HUGE trip with under 60 days to prepare for it.  Don't get me wrong, I'm super excited, though!

Anyway, I'd like to share with you my favorite recipes from 2011.  And then, check out YOUR favorites, too.  I hope you enjoy these as much as I did!


January: Stovetop Mac and Cheese


February: Candied Orange and Walnut Salad with Orange Balsamic Vinaigrette






May: SweetFire Chicken 







August Part One: 5-Minute (Healthy) Chunky Monkey "Ice Cream"


August Part Two: Grilled Maple-Chili Salmon


September Part One: Foil-Baked Fish with Black Beans and Corn


September Part Two: Homemade Samoa Cookies




November: Roast Beef with Onion Gravy


December: Peanut Butter Cookie with Salted Peanut Caramel


No comments: